This HUM8L series Earth leakage circuit breaker (hereinafter referred to as “circuit breakers”) is suitable for the power system with AC 50 Hz, rated voltage of 400 V, and rated current up to 630 A. It is used to distribute electric energy, protect the power system from overload, short circuit and other faults, and control the infrequent operation of the motor.
The earth leakage (residual current) protection function of the circuit breaker is to provide indirect contact protection for personal electric shock with fatal danger, and also to prevent electrical fire caused by long-standing grounding fault current that cannot be detected by the overcurrent protection device.
When the rated residual operating current is set to 30 mA (for the non-delay circuit breaker) and the relevant protection device fails, the circuit breaker can also be used as a direct contact protection device.
Classification by DC component: Type AC, ensuring the tripped CBR for the sinusoidal residual current without DC component whether suddenly applied or slowly raised. Type AC, ensuring the tripped CBR for the sinusoidal residual AC current with specified pulsating DC residual current whether suddenly applied or slowly raised.
This product complies with GB /T 14048.2, IEC 60947-2, GB/Z 6829 and IEC 755.
Normal working conditions
1. The maximum ambient temperature should be -5℃≤T≤+40℃, average temperature should be ≤35℃ at 24h.
2. The relative humidity should not exceed 95%
3. The altitude of installation place should not exceed 2000m. Higher than 2000m need to drop capacity for usage.
4. Pollution grade: 3. There is no explosion in the surrounding air, and there is no corrosion of metals and destruction of insulating gases and conductive dust.
5. Installation type: III
6. “1，3，5，N1” terminals are for power supply, “2，4，6，N2” terminals are for load, can no be reserved.
7. The installation surface of the breaker shall be perpendicular to the horizontal plane. The basic installation mode of the circuit breaker is vertical installation, the power source is on the top, the load end is below, and it can be installed horizontally.