The HUMI8LE series miniature leakage circuit breaker is a new product developed by our company. It is suitable for AC 50Hz, rated voltage 400V, rated current does not exceed 63A, neutral grounding power circuit, mainly for personal electric shock protection and line equipment on buildings and similar use of overcurrent protection, it can also be due to the electrical equipment insulation damage of ground fault current caused by the fire risk protection.
Conform to the standard: GB16917.1, IEC61009-1.
Normal working conditions
1. The upper limit of ambient air temperature is not more than +40℃, the lower limit is not less than -5℃, and the average value of 24h is not more than +35℃.
2. Installation 2000m.
3. The relative atmospheric humidity at the installation site does not exceed 50% at a maximum ambient temperature of 40℃, a higher relative humidity is allowed at a lower temperature and an average monthly maximum relative humidity is not more than 90%, while the average monthly temperature does not exceed 25℃, and the condensation on the surface of the product caused by the temperature change should be considered.
4. Class of pollution: class 2.
5. Installation category: II, III.
6. The circuit breaker is installed with TH35-7. 5 standard rail, the breaker should be installed vertically, and the
handle is turned upward to connect the current position.
7. There should be no obvious impact and vibration at the installation site.
(1) Only 1P+N and 2P can add overvoltage protection
(2) Ambient air temperature range for new energy-specific products (EN): -40~70℃.