Scope of application
The EXH3-125 series isolation switch is suitable for the isolation of master switches used as terminal electrical products in the circuit with AC 50Hz, rated voltage up to 415V and 125A rated current, and can also be used for the infrequent making and breaking of circuits. These products are widely used in industrial and mining enterprises, high-rise buildings, businesses and homes.
These products comply with IEC60947-3 and GB/T14048.3-2017.
Normal working conditions
1. The upper limit of ambient air temperature shall not exceed +40°C, the lower limit shall not be lower than -5°C, and the average-value VI within 24 hours shall not exceed +35°C.
2. The altitude of the installation location shall not exceed 2,000 m. When the ambient temperature changes, its rated current value needs to be corrected, correction factor.
3. The relative atmospheric humidity does not exceed 50% when the ambient air temperature is +40°C, and a higher relative humidity is allowed at a lower temperature. The average maximum relative humidity in the wettest month is 90%, and the average maximum temperature in this month is +25°C. Measures shall be taken to deal with the occasional condensation due to temperature changes.
4. Contamination grade: Grade 3.
5. The installation category: Grade II and III.
6. Install with 35mm standard guide rail.
7. This isolation switch shall generally be installed vertically, and when the handle is upward, the power is on.
8. The installation place shall have no significant shaking and impact vibration.
9. Rated working time: uninterrupted.