The HUC1 Series AC Contactor is a new generation of product designed and developed after fully absorbing the advanced technology of foreign excellent products. This product is characterized by complete specifications, small size, short flashover distance, long service life, high performance indicators and reliability. The product, with a rated insulation voltage of 690 V, is mainly suitable for the making and breaking of circuits in power systems with AC 50 Hz (or 60 Hz), rated working voltage up to 690 V and rated working current up to 800 A. Meanwhile, it is combined with appropriate thermal relays or electronic protection devices to form motor starters to protect circuits that may be overloaded.
Standards followed: GB14048.4 and IEC60947-4-1.
Normal working conditions
1. Ambient temperature: Normally working temperature -5℃~ +40℃.Average value in 24 hours≤+35℃.
2. Altitude: ≤2000m
3. Atmospheric conditions: The relative humidity of the air does not exceed 50% at the temperature of +40℃. Higher relative humidity permitted at lower temperature, for example 90% relative humidity at 20℃. Special measures are necessary in case of occasional condensation due to variations in temperature.
4. Pollution degree: 3
5. Installation category: III
6. Protection degree: Ip20
7. Mounting conditions: The inclination of the mounting surface and the vertical is not more than ± 5°
8. Impact vibration: The contactor should be in the stable place without any shake, impact and vibration.
9. Transportation and storage: During transportation the contactor should not be subjected to severe collisions and vibrations, neither attacked by rain / snow in any time. Contactor is suitable for transportation and storage at temperatures range from -25°C ~ +55°C, can up to +70°C in a short time (within 24h).
The rated insulation voltage (Ui), rated working voltage (Ue), conventional thermal current (Ith), rated working current (Ie) and rated control power (Pe) of the main circuit under the corresponding working system and category, and the basic parameters of the main circuit (the basic parameters of the 3-pole contactor are the same with those of the 4-pole contactor)
Note: Please pay attention to the color system when reading the “Appearance” row in the above table. Multiple types of the same color denote the current value and power under the same voltage.