The HUM18-63N series miniature circuit breaker (hereinafter referred to as the circuit breaker) is mainly used in power line facilities and electrical equipment of the buildings and similar places of AC 50Hz, rated voltage to 400V, rated current less than 63A for overcurrent protection. It can also be used for frequent on-off operation.
The product conforms to the standard: GB10963.1、IEC60898-1.
Normal working conditions
1. The maximum ambient temperature should be-50℃≤T≤ +40℃, average temperature should be≤35℃ at 24h.
2. installation altitude ≤ 2000m.
3. The relative humidity should not exceed 50% at 40℃, it permits higher relative humidity when at a higher temperature, for example, it can be 90% at 20℃. And it should take consideration of the condensation on the product's surface for temperature change.
4. Pollution degree: degree 2.
5. Installation type: II, III.
6. The circuit breaker adopts installation by TH35-7.5 standard rail. The miniature circuit breaker is upright installation, knob upwards is switch on position
7. No obvious shake and impact in mounting site