The EXB3-63 series Miniature Circuit Breaker (hereinafter referred to as “circuit breaker”) can be used in circuit with AC 50Hz, rated voltage up to 400V, and rated current up to 630 A, to offer overload and short-circuit protection for construction power distribution, similar power line facilities and electrical equipment, and can be also used for the infrequent on-off control.
This circuit breaker complies with GB/T 10963.1 Electrical accessories Circuit-breakers for overcurrent protection for household and similar installation Part 1:Circuit-breakers for A.C. operation.
Normal working conditions
1. The upper limit of ambient air temperature shall not exceed +70°C, the lower limit shall not be lower than -35°C, and the average-value VI within 24 hours shall not exceed +35°C. The reference temperature of the circuit breaker is +30℃. When the ambient temperature changes, its rated current value needs to be corrected.
2. The altitude of the installation location shall not exceed 2,000 m.
3. The relative atmospheric humidity does not exceed 50% when the ambient air temperature is +40°C, and a higher relative humidity is allowed at a lower temperature. The average maximum relative humidity in the wettest month is 90%, and the average maximum temperature in this month is +25°C. Measures shall be taken to deal with the occasional condensation due to temperature changes.
4. Contamination grade: Grade 3.
5. The installation category: Grade II and III.
6. Install this MCB with TH35-7.5 standard rail.
7. This MCB shall generally be installed vertically, and when the handle is upward, the power is on.
8. The installation place shall have no significant shaking and impact vibration.
9. For products with N pole, when wiring, the neutral wire must be connected to the pole marked with N pole.10. The circuit breaker shall not be dropped or attacked by rain during use, storage and transportation.