The HUM18-63 series miniature circuit breaker (hereinafter referred to as the “circuit breaker”) is mainly used to the buildings and power line facilities and electrical equipment of similar places in AC 50Hz, rated voltage 230V/400V, rated current less than 63A for over current protection, and can also be used for the infrequent on-off operation.
The products conform to the standards: GB10963.1, IEC60898-1.
Normal working conditions
1. The upper limit of ambient air temperature is not more than +40, the lower limit is not less than -5, and the average value in 24h is not more than +35℃.
2. Installation altitude≤ 2000m.
3. The relative atmospheric humidity at the installation site does not exceed 50% at a maximum ambient temperature of 40℃, a higher relative humidity is allowed at a lower temperature and an average monthly maximum relative humidity is not more than 90%, while the average monthly temperature does not exceed 25℃, and the condensation on the surface of the product caused by the temperature change should be considered.
4. Class of pollution: class 2.
5. Installation category: II, III.
6. The circuit breaker is installed with TH35-7. 5 standard rail, the breaker should be installed vertically, and the handle is turned upward to connect the current position.
7. There should be no obvious impact and vibration at the installation site.
1、 Model description
Note: The ambient air temperature range of new energy products (EN) is - 40~70 C.